Bout Damn Time pours a golden yellow color with a hazy glow. One finger of soapy head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma of sticky, tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose, along with hints of citrus and tea leaves. Yet the resinous pine is without a doubt the standout. Supportive malts in the background. There's a good amount of bitterness throughout, but we find it to be very pleasant and favorable to the overall taste of the beer. Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Really a solid IPA and something we'd love to get our hands on again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Afterglow. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity