Blonde Frog Ale is more of a pale ale based on its color and hoppy bite. It is a little sweet but well balanced and easy to drink with a mild aftertaste. This is no more than an average pale ale, but not a bad choice for drinking down by the pond with the frogs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 40 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity