Pours a golden straw color with high clarity. Lots of bubbles flow up to support a long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is that of a traditional Kölsch, with cereal-like pilsner malt and some fruity esters. Taste is phenomenal, beginning with some soft pilsner malts, then light fruit flavors like pear and apple. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, and there’s a dry, clean finish. Really a great representation of the style and one of the best that we’ve had recently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity