Pours a golden straw color with high clarity. Lots of bubbles flow up to support a long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is that of a traditional Kölsch, with cereal-like pilsner malt and some fruity esters. Taste is phenomenal, beginning with some soft pilsner malts, then light fruit flavors like pear and apple. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, and there’s a dry, clean finish. Really a great representation of the style and one of the best that we’ve had recently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 34 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity