Big Juicy IPA
Big Juicy pours a golden yellow color with high clarity and even carbonation. Initially there are two fingers of foamy head that disapates down to a slim layer of nitro-like bubbles that stick to the side of the glass. It has a tropical hop aroma with pineapple sweetness. The taste follows the aroma with the hops taking the lead role on the flavor with a simple malt profile lingering in the background. The hop flavor is equal parts pineapple sweetness and grapefruit bitterness. The bitterness lingers on the tongue just long enough to invite the next sip. It has a creamy mouthfeel that coats the mouth making the tasting experience last quite a while.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 23 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity