Big Juicy IPA
Big Juicy pours a golden yellow color with high clarity and even carbonation. Initially there are two fingers of foamy head that disapates down to a slim layer of nitro-like bubbles that stick to the side of the glass. It has a tropical hop aroma with pineapple sweetness. The taste follows the aroma with the hops taking the lead role on the flavor with a simple malt profile lingering in the background. The hop flavor is equal parts pineapple sweetness and grapefruit bitterness. The bitterness lingers on the tongue just long enough to invite the next sip. It has a creamy mouthfeel that coats the mouth making the tasting experience last quite a while.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity