Big Juicy IPA
Big Juicy pours a golden yellow color with high clarity and even carbonation. Initially there are two fingers of foamy head that disapates down to a slim layer of nitro-like bubbles that stick to the side of the glass. It has a tropical hop aroma with pineapple sweetness. The taste follows the aroma with the hops taking the lead role on the flavor with a simple malt profile lingering in the background. The hop flavor is equal parts pineapple sweetness and grapefruit bitterness. The bitterness lingers on the tongue just long enough to invite the next sip. It has a creamy mouthfeel that coats the mouth making the tasting experience last quite a while.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity