Big Juicy IPA
Big Juicy pours a golden yellow color with high clarity and even carbonation. Initially there are two fingers of foamy head that disapates down to a slim layer of nitro-like bubbles that stick to the side of the glass. It has a tropical hop aroma with pineapple sweetness. The taste follows the aroma with the hops taking the lead role on the flavor with a simple malt profile lingering in the background. The hop flavor is equal parts pineapple sweetness and grapefruit bitterness. The bitterness lingers on the tongue just long enough to invite the next sip. It has a creamy mouthfeel that coats the mouth making the tasting experience last quite a while.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity