Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 20 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity