Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 36 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 40 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity