Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 59 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA