Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 23 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 48 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity