Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 9 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Khakis or Car Keys. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alaskan White. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity