Biere de Mars
Jolly Pumpkin's Biere de Mars pours an apricot coppery color with a very thin, white head that disappears almost immediately. It smells funky, with woody notes marked with a little fruit. It has a fairly light mouthfeel, and a carbonation that's not noticeable one way or the other. The taste is a muted earthy funkiness with a balanced fruitiness. It's a very well balanced beer, slightly bitter but finishing dry with only lingering fruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 56 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity