Biere de Mars
Jolly Pumpkin's Biere de Mars pours an apricot coppery color with a very thin, white head that disappears almost immediately. It smells funky, with woody notes marked with a little fruit. It has a fairly light mouthfeel, and a carbonation that's not noticeable one way or the other. The taste is a muted earthy funkiness with a balanced fruitiness. It's a very well balanced beer, slightly bitter but finishing dry with only lingering fruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 33 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity