Pours a half inch of head with small, sticky legs of bubbles. This ale has a hint of haziness and an apricot color. The aroma is full of ripe pineapple, fresh honey, and hints of pine. The taste has an initial caramel sweetness that slowly transitions to a strong and lasting bitterness. The unique blend of Perle, Cascade, Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo hops give this IPA a complex profile that starts off fruity and tropical and ends dry and pleasantly bitter. It has a deceivingly bitter finish compared to its juicy and sweet upfront flavors. The complexity and uniqueness of this IPA was worth the effort to acquire it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 36 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity