Pours a half inch of head with small, sticky legs of bubbles. This ale has a hint of haziness and an apricot color. The aroma is full of ripe pineapple, fresh honey, and hints of pine. The taste has an initial caramel sweetness that slowly transitions to a strong and lasting bitterness. The unique blend of Perle, Cascade, Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo hops give this IPA a complex profile that starts off fruity and tropical and ends dry and pleasantly bitter. It has a deceivingly bitter finish compared to its juicy and sweet upfront flavors. The complexity and uniqueness of this IPA was worth the effort to acquire it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 26 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity