Pours a half inch of head with small, sticky legs of bubbles. This ale has a hint of haziness and an apricot color. The aroma is full of ripe pineapple, fresh honey, and hints of pine. The taste has an initial caramel sweetness that slowly transitions to a strong and lasting bitterness. The unique blend of Perle, Cascade, Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo hops give this IPA a complex profile that starts off fruity and tropical and ends dry and pleasantly bitter. It has a deceivingly bitter finish compared to its juicy and sweet upfront flavors. The complexity and uniqueness of this IPA was worth the effort to acquire it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 22 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity