Pours a half inch of head with small, sticky legs of bubbles. This ale has a hint of haziness and an apricot color. The aroma is full of ripe pineapple, fresh honey, and hints of pine. The taste has an initial caramel sweetness that slowly transitions to a strong and lasting bitterness. The unique blend of Perle, Cascade, Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo hops give this IPA a complex profile that starts off fruity and tropical and ends dry and pleasantly bitter. It has a deceivingly bitter finish compared to its juicy and sweet upfront flavors. The complexity and uniqueness of this IPA was worth the effort to acquire it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 15 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity