Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity