Color is pale amber, even light copper, and much darker than we get with most lagers. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Grainy, malty, inviting aroma. On the taste, we get some Vienna-style and even Märzen similarities, with toasted, malt-forward bready flavors. Overall taste is definitely malt-focused, but there’s a good amount of hops as well, delivering notes of pine, citrus, and a touch of spice. Caramel-like sweetness in the finish. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Made in Spokane, Washington using all local ingredients, this beer is labeled as an “Inland Northwest” Lager and the brewery believes this area should have its own unique style of beer. That might take some time, but given the quality of this beer, we can get behind this new style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 21 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 59 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity