Appearance is a light amber, golden color with an off-white, frothy head that dissipates down to a thin film. Sweet bready malts and lots of honey in the aroma. Taste is pretty similar with a nice balance of semi-sweet bready malts and a mild floral hop flavor. Not as much honey as the aroma would suggest, but it does provide just a touch of sweetness on the finish. Crisp mouthfeel with solid carbonation on the tongue. Great beer as the weather starts to warm up!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity