Appearance is a light amber, golden color with an off-white, frothy head that dissipates down to a thin film. Sweet bready malts and lots of honey in the aroma. Taste is pretty similar with a nice balance of semi-sweet bready malts and a mild floral hop flavor. Not as much honey as the aroma would suggest, but it does provide just a touch of sweetness on the finish. Crisp mouthfeel with solid carbonation on the tongue. Great beer as the weather starts to warm up!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 20 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity