Appearance is a light amber, golden color with an off-white, frothy head that dissipates down to a thin film. Sweet bready malts and lots of honey in the aroma. Taste is pretty similar with a nice balance of semi-sweet bready malts and a mild floral hop flavor. Not as much honey as the aroma would suggest, but it does provide just a touch of sweetness on the finish. Crisp mouthfeel with solid carbonation on the tongue. Great beer as the weather starts to warm up!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity