Appearance is a light amber, golden color with an off-white, frothy head that dissipates down to a thin film. Sweet bready malts and lots of honey in the aroma. Taste is pretty similar with a nice balance of semi-sweet bready malts and a mild floral hop flavor. Not as much honey as the aroma would suggest, but it does provide just a touch of sweetness on the finish. Crisp mouthfeel with solid carbonation on the tongue. Great beer as the weather starts to warm up!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity