Dawn Patrol pours a moderately hazy, deep gold color. Surprisingly murky for a Pale Ale, with some suspended sentiment swirling around. Head is thin to begin with and disappears quickly. Mild, hoppy aroma of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Lychee and guava seem to stand out. Taste is hoppy too, full of those same hoppy flavors, especially peach and the lychee from the aroma. Some pear and pineapple as well, and the combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit is superb. Light on the malts but the right amount to balance everything out. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, especially for this style. Low carbonation, light body, and very mild bitterness. Interestingly only 10 IBU, but this is a solid Pale Ale that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 43 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity