Baltika #8 Unfiltered Wheat Ale
Baltika #8 is a well balanced beer that we can really find no fault with. It is somewhat tangy, slightly bitter, and not as fruity as you might expect from a wheat beer. There's very little aftertaste but it leaves a nice, sweet finish. We have to admit, #8 is great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 30 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 1 hour ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity