Baltika #8 Unfiltered Wheat Ale
Baltika #8 is a well balanced beer that we can really find no fault with. It is somewhat tangy, slightly bitter, and not as fruity as you might expect from a wheat beer. There's very little aftertaste but it leaves a nice, sweet finish. We have to admit, #8 is great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 51 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap