Baltika #8 Unfiltered Wheat Ale
Baltika #8 is a well balanced beer that we can really find no fault with. It is somewhat tangy, slightly bitter, and not as fruity as you might expect from a wheat beer. There's very little aftertaste but it leaves a nice, sweet finish. We have to admit, #8 is great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity