Baltika #8 Unfiltered Wheat Ale
Baltika #8 is a well balanced beer that we can really find no fault with. It is somewhat tangy, slightly bitter, and not as fruity as you might expect from a wheat beer. There's very little aftertaste but it leaves a nice, sweet finish. We have to admit, #8 is great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity