Arrogant Bastard is one of the original and most widely known craft beers. On the pour, it's a dark amber color with a thick, khaki colored head. It's very malt forward, with a burnt and roasted malt bitterness from start to finish. It's also oaky, with hints of caramel and more bitterness from the hops. No doubt this is a complex beer, but it's bold and very in your face. It's certainly not for everyone, but must be tried at least once.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity