American Cheat Codes
Deep gold color, hazy, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Big, bold aroma of ripe fruit. Taste is juicy with mango, pineapple, melon, apple, and berry. No bitterness whatsoever. There is a booziness that comes naturally with Triple IPAs, however, we don’t get the malty sweetness that you often see with this style. Medium to full bodied, with light carbonation and a smooth finish. We have to point out the interesting 750 ml can. It’s literally a handful, and at 10.2% ABV it will get the job done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap