American Cheat Codes
Deep gold color, hazy, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Big, bold aroma of ripe fruit. Taste is juicy with mango, pineapple, melon, apple, and berry. No bitterness whatsoever. There is a booziness that comes naturally with Triple IPAs, however, we don’t get the malty sweetness that you often see with this style. Medium to full bodied, with light carbonation and a smooth finish. We have to point out the interesting 750 ml can. It’s literally a handful, and at 10.2% ABV it will get the job done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 52 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity