The Wolf pours an opaque orange-juice color with a smooth, creamy head. The aroma features hints of wheat and citrus fruit. The first thing that stands out on the first sip is the velvety texture of this beer that coats your mouth and imparts tons of flavor. The flavor starts out with a bread malt base and tons of pineapple and lemon fruit flavor. It's balanced in the finish with a wonderful galaxy hop bitterness. Plus, The Wolf comes in an oversized can of unspecified size, so you’re getting even more of a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 53 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale