The Wolf pours an opaque orange-juice color with a smooth, creamy head. The aroma features hints of wheat and citrus fruit. The first thing that stands out on the first sip is the velvety texture of this beer that coats your mouth and imparts tons of flavor. The flavor starts out with a bread malt base and tons of pineapple and lemon fruit flavor. It's balanced in the finish with a wonderful galaxy hop bitterness. Plus, The Wolf comes in an oversized can of unspecified size, so you’re getting even more of a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 21 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity