The Wolf pours an opaque orange-juice color with a smooth, creamy head. The aroma features hints of wheat and citrus fruit. The first thing that stands out on the first sip is the velvety texture of this beer that coats your mouth and imparts tons of flavor. The flavor starts out with a bread malt base and tons of pineapple and lemon fruit flavor. It's balanced in the finish with a wonderful galaxy hop bitterness. Plus, The Wolf comes in an oversized can of unspecified size, so you’re getting even more of a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity