Alaskan Kölsch pours a perfect gold like light honey with a super fluffy, three finger head that sticks around. It's nearly clear, and we wouldn't go as far as to say it's hazy, so we'll go with blurry. Aroma is applesauce and cracker. Taste is lightly toasted grainy malt and cracker with a touch of honey sweetness and a balancing mild hop bitterness at the end. It finishes crisply and dryly. The mouthfeel is nice and light with sharp carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity