8 Second Kölsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There’s an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kölsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there’s some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kölsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 19 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity