8 Second Kolsch
Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Actuator. 28 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Beers Up North. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Amstel Light. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Black Noise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity