4th of Juicy pours a very cloudy golden color with an eggshell colored dense foam at the top that sticks around longer than expected. Though hard to see through the haze, abundant carbonation bubbles stream from the bottom to the top of the glass. The flavor features a mild malt body with mainly wheat qualities with a touch of darker rye in the second wave. The hop flavors consist of earthy pine and a fair amount of West Coast bitterness for a beer with “Juicy” in the name. At 14%, it’s impossible to hide the booziness, but maintains a fairly tame kick. This big, bold, boozie behemoth may not be your traditional 4th of July pool beer, but without a doubt, you will not find a beer remotely like this brewed in any other country in the world besides the ole USA. Happy 4th of July everyone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 49 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity