4th of Juicy pours a very cloudy golden color with an eggshell colored dense foam at the top that sticks around longer than expected. Though hard to see through the haze, abundant carbonation bubbles stream from the bottom to the top of the glass. The flavor features a mild malt body with mainly wheat qualities with a touch of darker rye in the second wave. The hop flavors consist of earthy pine and a fair amount of West Coast bitterness for a beer with “Juicy” in the name. At 14%, it’s impossible to hide the booziness, but maintains a fairly tame kick. This big, bold, boozie behemoth may not be your traditional 4th of July pool beer, but without a doubt, you will not find a beer remotely like this brewed in any other country in the world besides the ole USA. Happy 4th of July everyone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 30 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity