4th of Juicy pours a very cloudy golden color with an eggshell colored dense foam at the top that sticks around longer than expected. Though hard to see through the haze, abundant carbonation bubbles stream from the bottom to the top of the glass. The flavor features a mild malt body with mainly wheat qualities with a touch of darker rye in the second wave. The hop flavors consist of earthy pine and a fair amount of West Coast bitterness for a beer with “Juicy” in the name. At 14%, it’s impossible to hide the booziness, but maintains a fairly tame kick. This big, bold, boozie behemoth may not be your traditional 4th of July pool beer, but without a doubt, you will not find a beer remotely like this brewed in any other country in the world besides the ole USA. Happy 4th of July everyone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 34 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity