Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 5 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA