The 40th Anniversary Ale pours a light golden copper color with a medium fluffy white head and abundant carbonation. The aroma features grassy malts, a light pine hoppiness and a hint of black pepper. This beer tastes very much like it smells with a classic Sierra Nevada malt profile: grassy with a slight caramel sweetness. The hop flavors consist of pine and grapefruit and leave a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer sits in that sweet spot between pale ale and IPA: a step up SN Pale Ale but not quite in the realm of SN Torpedo. It has all the classic Sierra Nevada flavors, the perfect style to celebrate and encompass all that Sierra Nevada represents.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 16 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 55 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity