The 40th Anniversary Ale pours a light golden copper color with a medium fluffy white head and abundant carbonation. The aroma features grassy malts, a light pine hoppiness and a hint of black pepper. This beer tastes very much like it smells with a classic Sierra Nevada malt profile: grassy with a slight caramel sweetness. The hop flavors consist of pine and grapefruit and leave a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer sits in that sweet spot between pale ale and IPA: a step up SN Pale Ale but not quite in the realm of SN Torpedo. It has all the classic Sierra Nevada flavors, the perfect style to celebrate and encompass all that Sierra Nevada represents.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity