The 40th Anniversary Ale pours a light golden copper color with a medium fluffy white head and abundant carbonation. The aroma features grassy malts, a light pine hoppiness and a hint of black pepper. This beer tastes very much like it smells with a classic Sierra Nevada malt profile: grassy with a slight caramel sweetness. The hop flavors consist of pine and grapefruit and leave a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer sits in that sweet spot between pale ale and IPA: a step up SN Pale Ale but not quite in the realm of SN Torpedo. It has all the classic Sierra Nevada flavors, the perfect style to celebrate and encompass all that Sierra Nevada represents.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA