Brewed annually, 3-Way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 40 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity