Apotheosis pours a light, golden yellow color with a thick, foamy white head. The beer is hazy with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Aroma is fruity and yeasty and quite inviting. On the taste, there is some initial tartness backed by lots of fruit flavors, perhaps green apple, banana, and pear. There's some cracker or bread notes, and some yeast, complimented by a light sweetness. The finish is not as dry as we've seen in other Saisons, but it has some of that farmhouse funk that we've come to enjoy from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 14 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity