Apotheosis pours a light, golden yellow color with a thick, foamy white head. The beer is hazy with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Aroma is fruity and yeasty and quite inviting. On the taste, there is some initial tartness backed by lots of fruit flavors, perhaps green apple, banana, and pear. There's some cracker or bread notes, and some yeast, complimented by a light sweetness. The finish is not as dry as we've seen in other Saisons, but it has some of that farmhouse funk that we've come to enjoy from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity