Apotheosis pours a light, golden yellow color with a thick, foamy white head. The beer is hazy with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Aroma is fruity and yeasty and quite inviting. On the taste, there is some initial tartness backed by lots of fruit flavors, perhaps green apple, banana, and pear. There's some cracker or bread notes, and some yeast, complimented by a light sweetness. The finish is not as dry as we've seen in other Saisons, but it has some of that farmhouse funk that we've come to enjoy from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Side Hike. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity