Apotheosis pours a light, golden yellow color with a thick, foamy white head. The beer is hazy with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Aroma is fruity and yeasty and quite inviting. On the taste, there is some initial tartness backed by lots of fruit flavors, perhaps green apple, banana, and pear. There's some cracker or bread notes, and some yeast, complimented by a light sweetness. The finish is not as dry as we've seen in other Saisons, but it has some of that farmhouse funk that we've come to enjoy from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity