Wolf Mother Triple IPA
Wolf Mother from Golden Road is the biggest beer from the biggest brewery in L.A. Clocking in at 11.2%, this is an incredibly strong beer, as you should expect from a Triple IPA. It pours a cloudy, light golden color with very little carbonation. It has a slim white head and strong lacing. The smell is inviting with malt sweetness mixed with pine hops. The taste, however, separates the wolves from the pups. It smacks you in the mouth, mixing an overwhelming amount of sweet malts and piney, grassy hops. It is flavors are intense and the booziness is real. Yet it finishes sweet on the aftertaste leaving you to wonder if it was all a figment of your imagination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity