Wolf Mother Triple IPA
Wolf Mother from Golden Road is the biggest beer from the biggest brewery in L.A. Clocking in at 11.2%, this is an incredibly strong beer, as you should expect from a Triple IPA. It pours a cloudy, light golden color with very little carbonation. It has a slim white head and strong lacing. The smell is inviting with malt sweetness mixed with pine hops. The taste, however, separates the wolves from the pups. It smacks you in the mouth, mixing an overwhelming amount of sweet malts and piney, grassy hops. It is flavors are intense and the booziness is real. Yet it finishes sweet on the aftertaste leaving you to wonder if it was all a figment of your imagination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 22 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity