Citra Bend pours a hazy golden orange color, with a lot of fruity citrus aroma. This beer packs in a lot of hops for a wheat beer, but it keeps it on the sweet/fruity side, avoiding most bitterness aside from just a touch in the aftertaste. There are a lot of citrus flavors here with some orange and grapefruit. They kept feel of this on the lighter side making for a crisp and refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity