Golden Road has collaborated with its parent company brethren, Spaten Brewery, to produce this year’s Oktoberfest beer. It pours an extremely clear, medium amber color with fine carbonation bubbles and a thin, wispy head. Caramel malt aroma with some buttery, oaky notes. Taste is well balanced and drinkable. We enjoy the optimal amount of sweetness in this beer, along with the complementary hop flavor. Light to medium body; smooth and malty in the finish. And we give this bonus points for the artistic design on the label, which looks pretty nice. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity