Back Home is a dark brown color with a ton of tan head. It has an overwhelming aroma of ginger spice, graham cracker, and burnt malts. It taste very much like it smells, like a gingerbread cookie with a dark malt base that gives off hints of caramelized sugar and cinnamon. There are also some clove notes. This is medium bodied with a whole lot of carbonation and definitely has Christmas written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 21 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity