White Sand Imperial IPA
White Sand is one of the "twin" Imperial IPAs from Strand Brewing Co. It pours a light copper color with a lacy head. The malts dominate this beer and it has a British feel to it, which is surprising for a Southern California Imperial IPA. When compared to the Black Sand, the flavors are a little spicier with more floral and piney hop notes. There's still an abundance of caramel malt, and a pretty bitter finish. This is a nice, complex beer, but similar to the Black Sand except for a lighter color and a more spicy hop profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 30 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity