White Sand Imperial IPA
White Sand is one of the "twin" Imperial IPAs from Strand Brewing Co. It pours a light copper color with a lacy head. The malts dominate this beer and it has a British feel to it, which is surprising for a Southern California Imperial IPA. When compared to the Black Sand, the flavors are a little spicier with more floral and piney hop notes. There's still an abundance of caramel malt, and a pretty bitter finish. This is a nice, complex beer, but similar to the Black Sand except for a lighter color and a more spicy hop profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity