White Sand Imperial IPA
White Sand is one of the "twin" Imperial IPAs from Strand Brewing Co. It pours a light copper color with a lacy head. The malts dominate this beer and it has a British feel to it, which is surprising for a Southern California Imperial IPA. When compared to the Black Sand, the flavors are a little spicier with more floral and piney hop notes. There's still an abundance of caramel malt, and a pretty bitter finish. This is a nice, complex beer, but similar to the Black Sand except for a lighter color and a more spicy hop profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 1 minute ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity