What Hath God Wrought
What Hath God Wrought pours an orangish amber color with a thin off-white head. It has an abundant aroma consisting of Belgian yeast, citrus fruits, and some Brett funkiness. There is an incredible amount of banana flavors including but not limited to banana fruit, banana candy, and dried banana chips. You also get a a lot of bready Belgian characteristics with flavors of dark fruits such as fig or raisin. On the first sip there is a little bit of Brett funky tartness but as your palette adjusts this isn't as noticeable later in the experience. This has great flavor, is well crafted, and perfectly suited to celebrate a brewery's 10th anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 47 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity