What Hath God Wrought
What Hath God Wrought pours an orangish amber color with a thin off-white head. It has an abundant aroma consisting of Belgian yeast, citrus fruits, and some Brett funkiness. There is an incredible amount of banana flavors including but not limited to banana fruit, banana candy, and dried banana chips. You also get a a lot of bready Belgian characteristics with flavors of dark fruits such as fig or raisin. On the first sip there is a little bit of Brett funky tartness but as your palette adjusts this isn't as noticeable later in the experience. This has great flavor, is well crafted, and perfectly suited to celebrate a brewery's 10th anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity