What Hath God Wrought
What Hath God Wrought pours an orangish amber color with a thin off-white head. It has an abundant aroma consisting of Belgian yeast, citrus fruits, and some Brett funkiness. There is an incredible amount of banana flavors including but not limited to banana fruit, banana candy, and dried banana chips. You also get a a lot of bready Belgian characteristics with flavors of dark fruits such as fig or raisin. On the first sip there is a little bit of Brett funky tartness but as your palette adjusts this isn't as noticeable later in the experience. This has great flavor, is well crafted, and perfectly suited to celebrate a brewery's 10th anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 21 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity