Well Earned Pilsner
Pours a clear, golden straw color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly but with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of pilsner malt and grassy hops. Taste is incredibly smooth with cereal-like malt along with a generous amount of citrus, floral, and grassy hops. Well balanced with a much higher amount of hops than a macro pilsner. There's a bit of a white pepper spice, but then honey sweetness kicks in. Light bodied with a creamy but dry mouthfeel and medium carbonation. Finishes crisp and refreshing, perfectly crafted for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity