Well Earned Pilsner
Pours a clear, golden straw color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly but with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of pilsner malt and grassy hops. Taste is incredibly smooth with cereal-like malt along with a generous amount of citrus, floral, and grassy hops. Well balanced with a much higher amount of hops than a macro pilsner. There's a bit of a white pepper spice, but then honey sweetness kicks in. Light bodied with a creamy but dry mouthfeel and medium carbonation. Finishes crisp and refreshing, perfectly crafted for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity