Well Earned Pilsner
Pours a clear, golden straw color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly but with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of pilsner malt and grassy hops. Taste is incredibly smooth with cereal-like malt along with a generous amount of citrus, floral, and grassy hops. Well balanced with a much higher amount of hops than a macro pilsner. There’s a bit of a white pepper spice, but then honey sweetness kicks in. Light bodied with a creamy but dry mouthfeel and medium carbonation. Finishes crisp and refreshing, perfectly crafted for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity