Well Earned Pilsner
Pours a clear, golden straw color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly but with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of pilsner malt and grassy hops. Taste is incredibly smooth with cereal-like malt along with a generous amount of citrus, floral, and grassy hops. Well balanced with a much higher amount of hops than a macro pilsner. There's a bit of a white pepper spice, but then honey sweetness kicks in. Light bodied with a creamy but dry mouthfeel and medium carbonation. Finishes crisp and refreshing, perfectly crafted for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 23 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 44 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity