Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 34 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity