Trellis Buster pours a hazy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is fresh and dank, with tropical fruit and light malt. The taste is exceptional. Gauva, passion fruit, mango, orange, and pear. Malts are likely wheat and flaked oats, providing balance and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Very light bitterness with a super smooth, mouthwatering finish. The first IPA we've had from Crooked Stave, and this immediately catapults itself near the top of the hazy IPA rankings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 55 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity