Color is golden straw and hazy, with just a small amount of bubbles that recede instantly. Fantastic aroma with yeast and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a light sourness but it's not overwhelming. The fruit flavors are subtle too, but with clear hints of pineapple and passion fruit. We also get some oak barrel notes and just a bit of funk. Low carbonation with a syrupy mouthfeel that works well for this style, making this a really tasty beer overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 3 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity