Color is golden straw and hazy, with just a small amount of bubbles that recede instantly. Fantastic aroma with yeast and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a light sourness but it's not overwhelming. The fruit flavors are subtle too, but with clear hints of pineapple and passion fruit. We also get some oak barrel notes and just a bit of funk. Low carbonation with a syrupy mouthfeel that works well for this style, making this a really tasty beer overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 46 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 6 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA