The Petite Sour Reserva Cassis pours a reddish amber color, remarkably similar in appearance to a rose. No head whatsoever. Sour in the aroma, with some raspberry, strawberry, and pear notes. But the taste is full of tart green apple. Not much black currant as listed on the bottle, but there are some noticeable cherry flavors in the finish. Very low carbonation - mouthfeel like a white wine or rose just in a sour beer format. Light bodied with a crisp, clean, refreshing ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity