The Petite Sour Reserva Cassis pours a reddish amber color, remarkably similar in appearance to a rose. No head whatsoever. Sour in the aroma, with some raspberry, strawberry, and pear notes. But the taste is full of tart green apple. Not much black currant as listed on the bottle, but there are some noticeable cherry flavors in the finish. Very low carbonation - mouthfeel like a white wine or rose just in a sour beer format. Light bodied with a crisp, clean, refreshing ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 44 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity