The Petite Sour Reserva Cassis pours a reddish amber color, remarkably similar in appearance to a rose. No head whatsoever. Sour in the aroma, with some raspberry, strawberry, and pear notes. But the taste is full of tart green apple. Not much black currant as listed on the bottle, but there are some noticeable cherry flavors in the finish. Very low carbonation - mouthfeel like a white wine or rose just in a sour beer format. Light bodied with a crisp, clean, refreshing ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mai Tai PA. 31 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Khakis or Car Keys. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alaskan White. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity