Golden color and very clear. Two fingers of white, soapy head that dissipates quickly. Pilsner malt aroma. Taste is malt forward, with notes of grain and rice, with a noticeable sweetness on the back end. Perhaps some caramel flavors. There's also plenty of yeast present. The hops are detectable, with a slightly fruity, slightly spicy flavor. Light body, light on the carbonation. But smooth and refreshing with a clean finish. There are not a lot of "craft" lagers out there, but we could definitely put a few of these back alongside some Trejo's tacos.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 39 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity