Golden color and very clear. Two fingers of white, soapy head that dissipates quickly. Pilsner malt aroma. Taste is malt forward, with notes of grain and rice, with a noticeable sweetness on the back end. Perhaps some caramel flavors. There's also plenty of yeast present. The hops are detectable, with a slightly fruity, slightly spicy flavor. Light body, light on the carbonation. But smooth and refreshing with a clean finish. There are not a lot of "craft" lagers out there, but we could definitely put a few of these back alongside some Trejo's tacos.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 58 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity