Tower Station IPA
Tower Station pours a golden amber color, slightly cloudy, with a medium white head that last 5 minutes before settling as a thin white layer on the surface. The smell is a fresh hop aroma consisting of tropical fruit juices. The flavor is also juicy, very tropical with hints of pineapple, mango, and peach. A bready maltiness is present but very subtle underneath the intense tropical hop flavors. The beer perfectly balances the fruit sweetness and the hop bitterness. Overall this is a well balanced and flavorful IPA, great by the pool or anywhere else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 46 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity