Tower Station IPA
Tower Station pours a golden amber color, slightly cloudy, with a medium white head that last 5 minutes before settling as a thin white layer on the surface. The smell is a fresh hop aroma consisting of tropical fruit juices. The flavor is also juicy, very tropical with hints of pineapple, mango, and peach. A bready maltiness is present but very subtle underneath the intense tropical hop flavors. The beer perfectly balances the fruit sweetness and the hop bitterness. Overall this is a well balanced and flavorful IPA, great by the pool or anywhere else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity