Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 11 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 52 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity