Color is bright, golden amber with two fingers of white, foamy head. Peach candy aroma, reminiscent of a peach Jolly Rancher, but not artificial like the candy. Taste is similar to the nose, with huge amounts of peach. Lighter amounts of citrus, including lemon, lime, and tangerine. The barrel flavors come out in the soft, delicate mouthfeel with a creamy texture. 9% abv is pretty hidden. Interesting beer with the peach brandy barrels offering a unique twist on a Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity