Pours a dark brown, nearly black hue with one finger of dark khaki colored creamy head. Aroma of burnt malt, coffee, and dark chocolate. Taste has those same rich, roasted flavors from the aroma. Decadent malt flavors that taste almost like rich, chocolate cake. A bit of coffee and vanilla, and even some raspberry. Taste pivots from dark chocolate to milk chocolate as the beer warms. But, it's not super sweet and not bitter either. Really nicely balanced. The 10.2% is pretty well hidden. Medium body with a silky mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a long finish of chocolate and vanilla.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity