Pours a dark brown, nearly black hue with one finger of dark khaki colored creamy head. Aroma of burnt malt, coffee, and dark chocolate. Taste has those same rich, roasted flavors from the aroma. Decadent malt flavors that taste almost like rich, chocolate cake. A bit of coffee and vanilla, and even some raspberry. Taste pivots from dark chocolate to milk chocolate as the beer warms. But, it's not super sweet and not bitter either. Really nicely balanced. The 10.2% is pretty well hidden. Medium body with a silky mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a long finish of chocolate and vanilla.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 59 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity