Strawberry Milkshake IPA
Strawberry Milkshake pours a hazy, golden yellow. Visible sediment and an off-white, frothy head. Aroma is amazing - tons of fruit, almost like strawberry shortcake. Tastes like melted whip cream with blended fruit. Hops take on a fresh strawberry, banana, and apple flavor, along with vanilla and whipped cream. Not much malt, but there's some sweetness in the finish. Medium carbonation. Creamy, syrupy mouthfeel. Didn't know what to expect but this really tastes like a smoothie or fruit milkshake in beer form. Not your typical IPA, but this is something you gotta try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity