Strawberry Milkshake IPA
Strawberry Milkshake pours a hazy, golden yellow. Visible sediment and an off-white, frothy head. Aroma is amazing – tons of fruit, almost like strawberry shortcake. Tastes like melted whip cream with blended fruit. Hops take on a fresh strawberry, banana, and apple flavor, along with vanilla and whipped cream. Not much malt, but there’s some sweetness in the finish. Medium carbonation. Creamy, syrupy mouthfeel. Didn’t know what to expect but this really tastes like a smoothie or fruit milkshake in beer form. Not your typical IPA, but this is something you gotta try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity