Strawberry Milkshake IPA
Strawberry Milkshake pours a hazy, golden yellow. Visible sediment and an off-white, frothy head. Aroma is amazing - tons of fruit, almost like strawberry shortcake. Tastes like melted whip cream with blended fruit. Hops take on a fresh strawberry, banana, and apple flavor, along with vanilla and whipped cream. Not much malt, but there's some sweetness in the finish. Medium carbonation. Creamy, syrupy mouthfeel. Didn't know what to expect but this really tastes like a smoothie or fruit milkshake in beer form. Not your typical IPA, but this is something you gotta try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity