Strawberry Milkshake IPA
Strawberry Milkshake pours a hazy, golden yellow. Visible sediment and an off-white, frothy head. Aroma is amazing – tons of fruit, almost like strawberry shortcake. Tastes like melted whip cream with blended fruit. Hops take on a fresh strawberry, banana, and apple flavor, along with vanilla and whipped cream. Not much malt, but there’s some sweetness in the finish. Medium carbonation. Creamy, syrupy mouthfeel. Didn’t know what to expect but this really tastes like a smoothie or fruit milkshake in beer form. Not your typical IPA, but this is something you gotta try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Stoutella. 7 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 36 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity