Copy & Paste pours a light orange color and is quite hazy. It has a fresh citrus, grapefruit hop aroma. On the taste, it is a citrus punch to the face with a lot of orange flavor. Grapefruit pith, lemon flavor, and some orange juice-like acidity gives it tartness and shares some characteristics with a sour beer. The malt profile is very reserved in this beer, letting the hops shine bright. At 5.8% the alcohol is not detectable but it is full bodied and flavored for a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 45 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity