Copy & Paste pours a light orange color and is quite hazy. It has a fresh citrus, grapefruit hop aroma. On the taste, it is a citrus punch to the face with a lot of orange flavor. Grapefruit pith, lemon flavor, and some orange juice-like acidity gives it tartness and shares some characteristics with a sour beer. The malt profile is very reserved in this beer, letting the hops shine bright. At 5.8% the alcohol is not detectable but it is full bodied and flavored for a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 34 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity