Copy & Paste pours a light orange color and is quite hazy. It has a fresh citrus, grapefruit hop aroma. On the taste, it is a citrus punch to the face with a lot of orange flavor. Grapefruit pith, lemon flavor, and some orange juice-like acidity gives it tartness and shares some characteristics with a sour beer. The malt profile is very reserved in this beer, letting the hops shine bright. At 5.8% the alcohol is not detectable but it is full bodied and flavored for a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity