St. Peter's Cream Stout isn't like the stouts you get from the left side of the pond. It pours dark, nearly black, with minimal cream head that doesn't stick around for the first sip. It smells like roasted malts, maybe a little brown sugar, but all very subtle. Where it differs from American stouts is in its super low carbonation that makes the mouthfeel quite light and very velvety. It's smooth as silk, creamy, and if you close your eyes and imagine a little, you'd nearly think you're drinking chocolate milk. It's pretty chocolatey on the nose, with dark molasses and roasted malt flavors bringing up the rear. A slight bitter finish comes in quite late. Better to drink this one quick, we enjoyed it better cold.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 25 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity