Squatters Juicy IPA
Pours a cloudy, orange or golden pale amber color with 1½ fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing all over the glass. The aroma is juicy and fruity. On the taste we get nectarine, melon, guava, passion fruit, and a lesser amount of citrus. It’s very fruity with mild bitterness. Supportive pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy, as advertised, with low carbonation and a smooth, nectarous finish. Not quite a session IPA, as this has a bit more body. And while the 5% ABV stands out for an IPA, the beer holds its own when it comes to flavor and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 6 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity