Squatters Juicy IPA
Pours a cloudy, orange or golden pale amber color with 1½ fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing all over the glass. The aroma is juicy and fruity. On the taste we get nectarine, melon, guava, passion fruit, and a lesser amount of citrus. It’s very fruity with mild bitterness. Supportive pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy, as advertised, with low carbonation and a smooth, nectarous finish. Not quite a session IPA, as this has a bit more body. And while the 5% ABV stands out for an IPA, the beer holds its own when it comes to flavor and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 25 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity