Spaten Oktoberfest pours a darker amber color with a bright white head and is about as transparent as a beer can get. On those nose you get a touch of hoppiness balanced with some caramel notes. This is a malt-forward beer with a bready taste and some mild hops, with a touch of caramel in the aftertaste. It finishes crisp with a little sweetness that keeps you coming back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity