Spaten Oktoberfest pours a darker amber color with a bright white head and is about as transparent as a beer can get. On those nose you get a touch of hoppiness balanced with some caramel notes. This is a malt-forward beer with a bready taste and some mild hops, with a touch of caramel in the aftertaste. It finishes crisp with a little sweetness that keeps you coming back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 39 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity