Spaten Oktoberfest pours a darker amber color with a bright white head and is about as transparent as a beer can get. On those nose you get a touch of hoppiness balanced with some caramel notes. This is a malt-forward beer with a bready taste and some mild hops, with a touch of caramel in the aftertaste. It finishes crisp with a little sweetness that keeps you coming back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 55 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity