Spaten Oktoberfest pours a darker amber color with a bright white head and is about as transparent as a beer can get. On those nose you get a touch of hoppiness balanced with some caramel notes. This is a malt-forward beer with a bready taste and some mild hops, with a touch of caramel in the aftertaste. It finishes crisp with a little sweetness that keeps you coming back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity