Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA
Nice appearance with a light golden color that is just slightly hazy. Head is thick, frothy, and long lasting. Distinct Chinook hops in the aroma with grapefruit and pine. The taste is very approachable and smooth. Hops up front, with floral, citrus, and light pine flavors. Malts are not the focus, but they have a soft, buttery bread flavor. Silky, soft mouthfeel. Almost no bitterness with a very low IBU for an IPA. This is so creamy and smooth, we could drink this all day. Enjoy the beer, but also help Save the Whales. Learn more at https://seadocsociety.org.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 49 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity