Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA
Nice appearance with a light golden color that is just slightly hazy. Head is thick, frothy, and long lasting. Distinct Chinook hops in the aroma with grapefruit and pine. The taste is very approachable and smooth. Hops up front, with floral, citrus, and light pine flavors. Malts are not the focus, but they have a soft, buttery bread flavor. Silky, soft mouthfeel. Almost no bitterness with a very low IBU for an IPA. This is so creamy and smooth, we could drink this all day. Enjoy the beer, but also help Save the Whales. Learn more at https://seadocsociety.org.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 49 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity