Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13)
Color is hazy, deep gold to light amber. One finger of off-white, frothy head with short retention but some lacing on the glass. Fragrant aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is hop-forward and juicy with similar fruit flavors. Mango, guava, peach, nectarine, and citrus. Soft, supportive malts that let the hops shine. Mouthfeel is silky and juicy with above average carbonation. Dry in the finish, creating a lingering flavor of hoppy goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 36 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity