Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13)
Color is hazy, deep gold to light amber. One finger of off-white, frothy head with short retention but some lacing on the glass. Fragrant aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is hop-forward and juicy with similar fruit flavors. Mango, guava, peach, nectarine, and citrus. Soft, supportive malts that let the hops shine. Mouthfeel is silky and juicy with above average carbonation. Dry in the finish, creating a lingering flavor of hoppy goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 18 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity