Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13)
Color is hazy, deep gold to light amber. One finger of off-white, frothy head with short retention but some lacing on the glass. Fragrant aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is hop-forward and juicy with similar fruit flavors. Mango, guava, peach, nectarine, and citrus. Soft, supportive malts that let the hops shine. Mouthfeel is silky and juicy with above average carbonation. Dry in the finish, creating a lingering flavor of hoppy goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 7 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity