Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13)
Color is hazy, deep gold to light amber. One finger of off-white, frothy head with short retention but some lacing on the glass. Fragrant aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is hop-forward and juicy with similar fruit flavors. Mango, guava, peach, nectarine, and citrus. Soft, supportive malts that let the hops shine. Mouthfeel is silky and juicy with above average carbonation. Dry in the finish, creating a lingering flavor of hoppy goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity