Bouncy House IPA
Bouncy House is very low in ABV for an IPA, which has its place, where session IPAs are becoming more popular all the time. Bouncy House presents itself with a nice golden color and a lot of hops on the nose, but the taste is light and a little watered down. There are some mild hops, slight grapefruit characteristics and a bit of a metallic copper finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 50 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity