Bouncy House IPA
Bouncy House is very low in ABV for an IPA, which has its place, where session IPAs are becoming more popular all the time. Bouncy House presents itself with a nice golden color and a lot of hops on the nose, but the taste is light and a little watered down. There are some mild hops, slight grapefruit characteristics and a bit of a metallic copper finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 31 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 56 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity