Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Murphy's Irish Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity