Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 10 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 2 others listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity