Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 39 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity