Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 17 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity