Pours a golden amber color, a bit hazy with some floating particulates. Head is off-white and soapy, leaves a ton of lacing, and seems to last forever. Aroma is phenomenal with an abundance of dank, tropical fruit. Taste is well balanced but hop-dominant like we got from the aroma. There's some sweet bready malt flavors and mild bitterness. Hops are tropical and citrusy, and combined with the malts provide superb overall flavor. Mouthfeel is slick with medium body and low carbonation. Finishes dry and smooth, with the 8% almost undetectable, and graham cracker sweetness that lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 16 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity