This version of Santa's Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there's a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 57 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity